Welcome to the PFANJ Shop
The Professional Firefighters Association of New Jersey welcomes its members to browse through our store to get some custom made merchandise like license plate and decals. Follow the guide below to order yours now!
PFANJ LICENSE PLATES
Available to all active and retired members of the Professional Firefighters Association of New Jersey.
-Proceeds from sales of license plates support PFANJ charities-
- Must complete the SP-23 application, which can be obtained online at: www.njmvc.gov.
- ○ The application must be signed by the member applying for plates and the PFANJ coordinator; PFANJ Office Manager, Eleanor Keith.
- On Section 1 of the SP-23 “Enter type of plate you are applying for”, please write: Professional Firefighters Association. You are not required to complete page 2 of the application.
- The fee per application is $50.00. The check or money order should be made payable to: Professional Firefighters Association of New Jersey
- Provide a photo copy of your current registration of the vehicle.
- The vehicle can not be a Commercial Vehicle or Motorcycle per State Statute.
- ALL applications must be accompanied by a cover letter or at minimum a telephone call from the Local Union President authorizing issuance of the Organizational Special Plates.
- Retired members of a PFANJ Local must be a member of the PFANJ Alumni Association.
- Should you have any questions, please contact Eleanor Keith at the State Office (609) 396-9766.
- Please return the completed application along with required registration form and payment to:
Attention: Eleanor B. Keith
24 W. Lafayette Street
Trenton, NJ 08608