Welcome to the PFANJ Shop
The Professional Firefighters Association of New Jersey welcomes its members to browse through our store to get some custom made merchandise like license plate and decals. Follow the guide below to order yours now!
PFANJ LICENSE PLATES
Available to all active and retired members of the Professional Firefighters Association of New Jersey.
-Proceeds from sales of license plates support PFANJ charities-
Applications for PFANJ license plates may be secured in the following manner:
- Through your Local Union
- By e-mail request: Click Here
- By mail request to PFANJ 24 W. Lafayette St. Trenton, NJ 08608
- By fax request to PFANJ 609/396-0891
- By phone request to 609/396-9766
In all cases you MUST supply us with your name, the local and city you work in, home address for mailing, e-mail address and telephone numbers for contact.
- Cost per application is $50.00 - check or money order payable to PFANJ.
- Provide a photocopy of your current driver's license and registration of the vehicle.
- NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES per State Statute.
- On the back side of the DMV application where it asks for the organization name, you must indicate Professional Firefighters Association of New Jersey, not your local union.
- On the back side of the DMV application, it asks for the signature of the Organization Liaison- the State Office will execute that portion upon receiving same. DO NOT sign it.
- All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter or at minimum a telephone call from the Local Union President authorizing the issuance of plates.
- Retired members of a PFANJ Local must be a member of the PFANJ Alumni Association.
- Return the completed application to PFANJ 24 W. Lafayette St. Trenton, NJ 08608. Be sure to enclose requested copies and payment.
**PLEASE NOTE: Applications take several weeks up to a month to process and be received.