The New Jersey State Health Benefits Program (SHBP) and School Employees’ Health Benefits Program (SEHBP) now cover 100% of the cost for employees and their dependents to join a Paladina Health or R-Health doctor’s office. This is available as part of the Horizon and Aetna* plans and does not require any changes to your health insurance. Choose a Direct Primary Care doctor and get unlimited access to a personal family doctor with no co-pays, when and where it’s convenient for you.
This Direct Primary Care program was created and led by the public-sector labor unions that fought to add this fabulous add-on feature to your state and school health benefits, bringing you and your family better healthcare at lower costs.
Simply put, Direct Primary Care allows you to save money while receiving a more patient-focused relationship with a doctor who is caring and always there for you.
We encourage you to join a Direct Primary Care doctor’s office so you can take advantage of:
- No co-pays, deductibles, or other out-of-pocket costs
- Unlimited access to your personal doctor
- Same- or next-day appointments for urgent needs
- Limited to no wait to see your doctor
- One convenient location for lab work, immunizations, and more
- 24/7 access to your personal doctor with convenient in-person appointments, phone appointments, and online access
- No changes necessary to your insurance plan Paladina Health Locations
Paladina Health Locations
- Cherry Hill
- New Brunswick
The Direct Primary Care program is available to employees and dependents covered under the following:
- SHBP/SEHBP NJ DIRECT plans
- SHBP OMNIA plans
- Non-Medicare eligible retirees and eligible dependents covered under SHBP/SEHBP NJ DIRECT plans
- Aetna Freedom and Liberty plans (only available with R-Health)